Squash NSW represent and provide support to our member squash clubs, centres and players to ensure the best opportunities, promotion and advocacy for our sport.
This year Squash NSW established a Facilities Committee to better serve our member and support the strategic goals of Sustainability though securing resources to allow growth. The Squash NSW Facilities Committee (SqNFC) will be responsible for developing a co-ordinated approach to the improvement of NSW Squash facilities.
How we can help?
Squash NSW’s Facility Committee are here to help through expertise, partnership, shared knowledge and collaborative advice.
- Supporting members in grant applications
- Building and connecting a network of business owners
- Planning for and supporting the development of new squash court facilities, including multi-purpose indoor sport facilities
- Working with stakeholders to support the maintenance and development of squash court facilities
- Providing support to members needing assistance with court improvements and repairs
Pease send all enquires to [email protected]